Homeowner Waivers, Liability Release Forms & Rebuilding Day Checklists
The following documents are being provided in Portable Document Format (PDF) for use with the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader. The House & Skill Captain handbook should be read before making contact with the homeowner(s) and the forms must be completed prior to work being performed on the house.
Note: if you see an error message while trying to download any of these files, you may be using an older version of Acrobat Reader. Click here to get the most current version.
- House Captain & Skill Captain Handbook (Word Doc - Revised 02/15/2011) - Contains information about the Rebuilding Together Baltimore program and it explains the responsibilities of House Captains & Skill Captains.
- House & Skill Captain Training 2011 PowerPoint Presentation (PPT - 1,019 KB) - If you do not have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer, you may download the free PowerPoint Viewer.
- Fast Facts (PDF - 76 KB)
- Our Programs (PDF - 102 KB)
- Volunteer Information Form and Agreement for Minors (PDF - 195 KB)
- Volunteer Information Form and Agreement for Adults (PDF - 168 KB)
- Homeowner's Agreement & Release from Liability (PDF - 146 KB) - Sample for House Captain review only.
- Homeowner's Waiver (PDF - 11 KB) - House Captain to have homeowner(s) complete AFTER work is complete
- Volunteer Safety Checklist (PDF - 45 KB)
- Energy Captain Position Description (PDF - 90 KB)
- Energy Efficiency Checklist for Moderate Climates (PDF - 227 KB)
- Home Safety Checklist (PDF - 77 KB)
- Scope of Work form Rebuilding Day 2011 — Blank (Word Doc - 102 KB)
- Scope of work example (PDF)
- Inspection report sample from ETO database (PDF)
- Federal Requirements for Volunteer Paint and Rehabilitation Programs (PDF)
- HUD-CDC Lead Paint Safety Field Guide (PDF)
- Safety Manual 2011 (Word Doc - 126 KB)
- Volunteer Roster (PDF) - Use this form to list the names, phone numbers and special skills for each volunteer on your work team.
- Information for Homeowners Brochure (Revised 02/08/05) - Tri fold brochure given to homeowners, which briefly explains our mission, what to expect at various stages of the process, and how to prepare for Rebuilding Day. The contact name, house captain or project manager, and telephone number fields may be completed on your computer before printing the brochure -- click in the spaces provided to enter your contact information.