give your time ...
We realize that there are many non-profit organizations asking for your financial contribution. And, we know that even the wealthiest of donors have a finite amount of money that they are able to give to any particular cause. While we would love to be at the top of your annual list of financial beneficiaries, Rebuilding Together is one of the few non-profit organizations to which individuals are able to also give their time and special talents.
In today's fast-paced society, most of us live very busy lives. Finish that report, study for that exam, complete that project, answer one more e-mail message, make one more phone call, pick the kids up here, take them to practice there, find time to shop, and do laundry, and get the oil changed, and walk the dog... Your time is valuable and we truly appreciate each and every hour that volunteers are able to donate.
Whether you are available to work several hours a month on a semi-regular basis or just a few hours one day a year during our annual Rebuilding Day event, we welcome any time that you are able and willing to give.
Here are some of the many volunteer opportunities:
- Serve on one of our standing committees
- Help us perform house inspections
- Donate your special skills as a plumber, electrician, carpenter, HVAC mechanic
- Volunteer at a neighborhood headquarters on Rebuilding Day
- Serve as a Skill Captain for a team that doesn't have one
- Work on a community revitalization project
- Assemble a team of volunteers and sponsor a house for repair
- Help with home modification and emergency repair projects
- Assist us in the office with administrative tasks
- Volunteer your professional services in accounting, public relations, marketing, fundraising, printing, sign making, architecture, landscaping, caps & t-shirts, catering, volunteer management...
Please use our volunteer sign-up form to donate your time and special talents.